The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Conclusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Conclusion Empty
PostSubject: Ad''iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Conclusion   Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Conclusion EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:28 am

Bismillah

salaam

(31)

اللهُ أَكْبَـرُ كَبـيرا ، اللهُ أَكْبَـرُ كَبـيرا ، اللهُ أَكْبَـرُ كَبـيرا ، وَالْحَـمْدُ للهِ كَثـيرا ، وَالْحَـمْدُ للهِ كَثـيرا ، وَالْحَـمْدُ للهِ كَثـيرا ، وَسُبْـحانَ اللهِ بكْـرَةً وَأَصيـلا . ( ثَلاثاً )أَعـوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّـيْطانِ مِنْ نَفْخِـهِ وَنَفْـثِهِ وَهَمْـزِه .

Allahu akbaru kabeera, Allahu akbaru kabeera, Allahu akbaru kabeera, walhamdu lillahi katheera, walhamdu lillahi katheera, walhamdu lillahi katheera, wasubhanal-lahi bukratan wa-aseela. (three times)
aAAoothu billahi minash-shaytani min nafkhihi wanafthihi wahamzih.

‘Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, much praise is for Allah, much praise is for Allah, much praise is for Allah, and I declare the perfection of Allah in the early morning and in the late afternoon.’(three times)
‘I take refuge with Allah from the devil, from his pride, his poetry and his madness.’

(32)

The prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa would say (as an opening supplication in prayer) when rising from sleep to perform prayers during the night:
اللّهُـمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ نـورُ السَّمـواتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فيـهِن ، وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ قَـيِّمُ السَّـمواتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فيـهِن ، [وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ رَبُّ السَّـمواتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فيـهِن] [وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ لَكَ مُلْـكُ السَّـمواتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فيـهِن] [وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ مَلِـكُ السَّـمواتِ وَالأَرْضِ ] [وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ] [أَنْتَ الْحَـقّ وَوَعْـدُكَ الْحَـق ، وَقَوْلُـكَ الْحَـق ، وَلِقـاؤُكَ الْحَـق ، وَالْجَـنَّةُحَـق ، وَالنّـارُ حَـق ، وَالنَّبِـيّونَ حَـق ، وَمـحَمَّدٌ Sallalahu aleihi wa حَـق ، وَالسّـاعَةُحَـق] [اللّهُـمَّ لَكَ أَسْلَمت ، وَعَلَـيْكَ تَوَكَّلْـت ، وَبِكَ آمَنْـت ، وَإِلَـيْكَ أَنَبْـت ، وَبِـكَ خاصَمْت ، وَإِلَـيْكَ حاكَمْـت . فاغْفِـرْ لي مـا قَدَّمْتُ ، وَما أَخَّـرْت ، وَما أَسْـرَرْت ، وَما أَعْلَـنْت ] [أَنْتَ المُقَـدِّمُ وَأَنْتَ المُـؤَخِّر ، لا إِاـهَ إِلاّ أَنْـت] [أَنْـتَ إِلـهي لا إِاـهَ إِلاّ أَنْـت .

Allahumma lakal-hamd anta noorus-samawati wal-ardi waman feehin, walakal-hamd, anta qayyimus-samawati walardi waman feehin, [walakal-hamd, anta rabbus-samawati walardi waman feehin], [walakal-hamd, laka mulkus-samawati walardi waman feehin] [walakal-hamd, anta malikus-samawati walard] [walakal-hamd] [antal-haq, wawaAAdukal-haq, waqawlukal-haq, waliqa-okal-haq, waljannatu haq wannaru haq, wannabiyyoona haq, wa Muhammadun Sallalahu aleihi wa haq, wassaAAatu haq] [allahumma laka aslamt, waAAalayka tawakkalt, wabika amant, wa-ilayka anabt, wabika khasamt, wa-ilayka hakamt, faghfir lee ma qaddamt, wama akhkhart, wama asrart, wama aAAlant] [antal-muqaddim, wa-antal-mu-akhkhir, la ilaha illa ant] [anta ilahee la ilaha illa ant .

‘O Allah, to You belongs all praise, You are the Light of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise, You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise. You are Lord of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise and the kingdom of the heavens and the Earth and all that is within them. To You belongs all praise, You are the King of the heavens and the Earth and to You belongs all praise. You are The Truth, Your promise is true, your Word is true, and the Day in which we will encounter You is true, the Garden of Paradise is true and the Fire is true, and the Prophets are true, Muhammad Sallalahu aleihi wa is true and the Final Hour is true. O Allah, unto You I have submitted, and upon You I have relied, and in You I have believed, and to You I have turned in repentance, and over You I have disputed, and to You I have turned for judgment. So forgive me for what has come to pass of my sins and what will come to pass, and what I have hidden and what I have made public. You are Al-Muqaddim and Al-Mu-akhkhir. None has the right to be worshipped except You, You are my Deity, none has the right to be worshipped except You.’
Meaning of Al-Muqaddim and Al-Mu-akhkhir: Allah puts forward and favours whom He wills from amongst His creation just as He defers and holds back whom He wills in accordance to His wisdom. E.g. Favouring man over the rest of creation, favouring the Prophets over the rest of mankind, favouring Muhammad  over all the Prophets and Messengers…etc.
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Ad'iyah at the start of the prayer (after takbeer) - Conclusion
Page 1 of 1