The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Du'a when wearing a garment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Du'a when wearing a garment Empty
PostSubject: Du'a when wearing a garment   Du'a when wearing a garment EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:39 pm

salaam

2. Supplication when wearing a garment
(5)

الحمدُ للهِ الّذي كَساني هذا (الثّوب) وَرَزَقَنيه مِنْ غَـيـْرِ حَولٍ مِنّي وَلا قـوّة
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee kasanee hatha (aththawb) warazaqaneehi min ghayri hawlin minnee wala quwwah.

‘All Praise is for Allah who has clothed me with this garment and provided it for me, with no power nor might from myself.’
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Du'a when wearing a garment
Page 1 of 1