The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ad'iyah When Waking Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

Ad'iyah When Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Ad'iyah When Waking Up   Ad'iyah When Waking Up EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:33 pm

salaam

1. When waking up
(1)

الحَمْـدُ لِلّهِ الّذي أَحْـيانا بَعْـدَ ما أَماتَـنا وَإليه النُّـشور.

Alhamdu lillahil-lathee ahyana baAAda ma amatana wa-ilayhin-nushoor.

‘All praise is for Allah who gave us life after having taken it from us and unto Him is the resurrection.’

(2)

The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa said : ‘Whoever awakes at night and then says:

لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شَـريكَ له، لهُ المُلـكُ ولهُ الحَمـد، وهوَ على كلّ شيءٍ قدير، سُـبْحانَ اللهِ، والحمْـدُ لله ، ولا إلهَ إلاّ اللهُ واللهُ أكبَر، وَلا حَولَ وَلا قوّة إلاّ باللّهِ العليّ العظيم

La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shay-in qadeer, subhanal-lah, walhamdu lillah, wala ilaha illal-lah wallahu akbar, wala hawla wala quwwata illa billahil-AAaliyyil AAatheem.

‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without associate, to Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is over all things wholly capable. How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah, and none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Allah is the greatest and there is no power nor might except with Allah, The Most High, The Supreme.
…and then supplicates:

رَبِّ اغْفرْ لي

Rabbigh-fir lee

‘O my Lord forgive me.’

…will be forgiven’

Al-Waleed said, “or he Sallalahu aleihi wa said:
‘and then asks, he will be answered.If he then performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted’.”

(3)

الحمدُ للهِ الذي عافاني في جَسَدي وَرَدّ عَليّ روحي وَأَذِنَ لي بِذِكْرِه

Alhamdu lillahil-lathee AAafanee fee jasadee waradda AAalayya roohee wa-athina lee bithikrih.
‘All praise is for Allah who restored to me my health and returned my soul and has allowed me to remember Him.’

(4)

( إِنّ فِي خَلْقِ السّمَوَ اتِ وَالأرْضِ واخْتِـلافِ اللّيلِ والنّهارِ لآياتٍ لأُولي الألباب )…
(سورة آل عمران 190-200)

(Inna fee khalqi alssamawati waal-ardi wa-ikhtilafi allayli wa-alnnahari la-ayatin li-olee al-albab…)

(From Verse 3:190 till the end of the chapter Ali AAimran)
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

Ad'iyah When Waking Up
Page 1 of 1