51) Mention a few proofs that point to the distortion that occurred in the Tawrah and the Injil?
52) The Books that the Jews and Christians possess today cannot be correctly ascribed to Allah. Mention those proofs that confirm this statement. One of those proofs is a clear verse from the Qur'an.
53) What is the meaning of Qur'an in the Arabic language? And in the Shari'ah? What does it mean to have Iman in the Qur'an?
54) What do we mean when we say that the Qur'an is Allah's Speech? Support your answer with proof.
55) Why did Allah guarantee to preserve the Noble Qur'an as opposed to the previously revealed Books? And what do we mean when we say that Allah guarantees to preserve the Qur'an?
56) Define Nabi (Prophet) according to its meaning in the Arabic language, and why is a Prophet called a Nabi?
57) What is the difference between a Nabi (Prophet) and a Rasul (Messenger) ?
58) Is the status of Prophethood achieved through human efforts? What do we mean when we say that Prophethood is a divine gift from Allah? Support your answer with proof.
59) Discuss some qualities of the Messengers, supporting your answer with proof.
60) What is the ruling on one having Iman in only some of the Messengers? And who is the best of the Messengers?
61) Is it obligatory to have Iman in those Prophets that weren't mentioned in the Qur'an?
62) What are the implications of having Iman in Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)?
63) Mention proofs that point to the finality of Prophethood, and that Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) is the final Prophet and Messenger.
64) What does Iman in the Hereafter signify?
65) The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) informed us of some events that will take place after death - mention some of them.
66) Explain how we affirm Iman in the Last Day in light of the following proofs:
a) The Statement of Allah: Verily, those who believe and those who are Christians and Jews, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord. (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 62)
b) And: It is not Al-Birr (piety, righteousness, and each and every act of obedience to Allah, etc.) that you turn your faces towards east and (or) west (in prayers); but AI-Birr is (the quality of) the one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the Angels, the Book, the Prophets and gives his wealth, in spite of love for it, to the kinsfolk, to the orphans, and to Al-Masakin (the poor), and to the wayfarer, and to those who ask, and to set slaves free ... (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 177)
c) And: Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection. (Surah Al-Mu’minun 23: 16)
d) When the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was asked about Iman, he (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said: To believe in Allah, in His Angels, in His Books, in the Last Day, and to believe in Divine Preordainment (Al-Qadar), both the good and bad of it.
67) What is the ruling regarding Iman in the questioning of the two angels, and in the bliss and punishment of the grave? Mention proofs along with your answer.
68) What are the proofs that establish the coming of the Hour? Does anyone know when the Hour will come? Support your answer with proofs.
69) What is the difference between the greater signs of the Day of Judgement and the smaller signs? Give an example for each.
70) What does the Trumpet refer to? What are the results that will occur when it is blown into?
71) What does the Resurrection mean? What is the ruling for having Iman in it? Give proofs to support your answer.
72) What stance do the polytheists take regarding Iman in the Resurrection?
73) Refute those who reject the Resurrection, giving proof from the Shari'ah, as well as material and rational proof. Explain how those proofs refute their belief?
74) What is the Hawdh? What are the proofs that establish it?
75) Mention some of the qualities of the Hawdh.
76) Define the Mizan (Scale of deeds). Is it real? Support your answer with proof.
77) What is the Sirat? Does anyone enter Paradise without having to cross over it? Support your answer with proof.
78) Mention certain proofs that establish the Sirat and its qualities.
79) What is the Shafa'ah? What are its conditions? What prevents it from occurring?
80) Can people seek intercession from other than Allah? Support your answer with proof.
81) What are the different kinds of Shafa 'ah? What kind is specific to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam)?
82) What is meant by Paradise and Hell? Are they created? Support your answer with proof.
83) Where are Paradise and Hell located? Will they cease to exist one day? Support your answer with proof.
84) Who are the dwellers of Paradise, and who are dwellers of the Hellfire?
85) What does Al-Qadar mean? What does Iman in Al-Qadar mean? What is your proof?
86) What do we mean when we say that evil is not ascribed to Allah Almighty?
87) How many levels of Iman in Al-Qadar are there? List the levels, giving proof for each.
88) What benefit lies in the prohibition of delving into the topic of Al-Qadar?
89) What is the belief of our pious predecessors regarding Divine Preordainment? Support your answer with proof.
90) Some may use Al-Qadar to argue that it is okay to leave Allah's Commands and Orders. What is the ruling regarding this view? Support your answer with proof.
91) Some people refer to Al-Qadar when they are affiicted with a hardship. What is the ruling regarding this practice and why? And what is your proof?
92) How does man differ from all other animals?
93) What is the purpose behind man being created? And what path has been laid out for him?
94) How is Iman considered to be life for the heart?
95) Why does Iman lead to peace and tranquility?
96) What effects does Iman in Al-Qadar and in recompense have on the individual and society?
97) Mention some of the effects of Iman in the life of the individual and society.
98) Discuss the different kinds of Shirk that the author mentioned, and clarify the ruling on the following:
ii) Ar-Ruqya and At-Tama'im
99) How many conditions are there for the prayer? Clarify the pillars and obligatory components of the prayer.
l00) List some of the Sunnah actions and sayings of prayer.
101) Briefly outline those actions that render one's prayer void.
l02) Clarify the obligatory actions of ablution, mentioning a proof for each action. And list the different ways in which one's ablution is nullified.
103) List the seven grave (or deadly) sins that the Prophet ~ mentioned in a well-known Hadith.
l04) List some of the manners and characteristics that Islam legislated for the Muslim. Discuss how a Muslim must apply those characteristics.
105) Discuss the funeral prayer, considering the following points:
i) What one should do when visiting a sick person who is going through the pangs of death?
ii) The ruling of writing a final testament for a sick person.
iii) How to wash the dead.
iv) How to enshroud the dead, both when the deceased is male or female.
v) The ruling of praying over the deceased and how to perform the prayer.
vi) Who should wash the dead? What if the deceased is male I and dies among a group comprised purely of females, and
what about the opposite?
vii) What is the ruling for the Lahd? How should one supplicate for the dead?