The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Question for Hizb 31 : (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave......

Go down 

(This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave ......
 1) Yahya
 2) Zacharya
 3) Lut
 4) Ibrahim
View results
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... Empty
PostSubject: Question for Hizb 31 : (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave......   Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou
Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 304857

A bit late, Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 686920 but here is the question relating to Hizb 31.

If you remember, the Hizb 31 covered ayah 75 of Surah al Kahf to ayah 98 of Surah Maryam. Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 23975

Then would you know which of Allah's slave is mentioned in this Ayah?

1) Yahya

2) Zacharya

3) Lut

4) Ibrahim

OOOps, sorry, maybe you need the ayah Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 860963

''(This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave.....''

and because I am feeling guilty Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 4160 Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 840401 for being late to post this quizz, I shall give you the ayah following it as a clue :

''When he called out his Lord (Allâh) a call in secret.''

again, no googling anything Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 639965 but with a little bit of recollection of the Prophets' stories , the right answer can be found (even if one has not read the Hizb ... naughty naughty Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 860963 Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 860963 Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 860963 )

so, who will this be ? Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 760821

Take your pick and take our little poll Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 329246 ...

Until next time Inshallah Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 99960 for now !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Hizb 31 : (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave......   Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:45 am

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wabarakatou

lol, I have to say that the participation of our readers is less than outstanding Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 860963

Either you ''guys'' outhere find our questions boring Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 674203 or you know even less than us Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 20630 Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 20630 Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 20630 Come on, a little click on any answer will do wonder for our morale here Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 238732 .

Anyway, despite my grumpiness this morning, I will give the answer, for the 3 who voted. jazakallah!

Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 389321

the answer was : Zakaryah.

and the ayah is: Ayah 2 of Surah Maryam (I love this Surah Question for Hizb 31 :  (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave...... 622499 )

Sûrat Maryam
(Mary) XIV

In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

1. Kâf-Hâ-Yâ-‘Aîn-Sâd. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].

2. (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariyyâ (Zachariah).

3. When he called out his Lord (Allâh) a call in secret.

4. He said: "My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!

5. "And verily I fear my relatives after me, and my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir.

6. "Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya‘qûb (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not of wealth.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-Pleased!"

7. (Allâh said) "O Zakariyyâ (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, whose name will be Yahyâ (John). We have given that name to none before (him)."

8. He said: "My Lord! How can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have reached the extreme old age."

9. He said: "So (it will be). Your Lord says: It is easy for Me. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!"

10. [Zakariyyâ (Zachariah)] said: "My Lord! Appoint for me a sign." He said: "Your sign is that you shall not speak unto mankind for three nights, though having no bodily defect."

11. Then he came out to his people from Al-Mihrâb (a praying place or a private room), and he told them by signs to glorify Allâh’s Praises in the morning and in the afternoon.

Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

Question for Hizb 31 : (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave......
Page 1 of 1