The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you.

Go down 

And I too promised you, but I _______________ you.
a). deceived
The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_lcap25%The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
b). mislead
The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_lcap0%The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
c). betrayed
The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_lcap75%The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
d). tricked
The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_lcap0%The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Back

AuthorMessage
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Empty
PostSubject: The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you.   The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 am

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 72870

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 295262

Here is the question for Hibz 26 insha'Allah:

And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."

The choices are:

a). deceived
b). mislead
c). betrayed
d). tricked

Please take a few moments to answer the question insha'Allah

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 209115

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 444616
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/
Munaqaba08
Librarian
Librarian
Munaqaba08

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you.   The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 am

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 304857

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 295262

The answer for the question for Hizb 26 is c: betrayed. It is from surah Ibrahim, ayah # 22:

And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 284835

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you. 662358
Back to top Go down
http://ummannuman.weebly.com/

The Question for Hizb 26: And I too promised you, but I _______________ you.
Page 1 of 1